Friday, August 20, 2010

New Works, New Themes


Just posted a bunch of new images in my gallery, before to give it a look and let me know what you think! All works have been completed with the last 4 or so months. So the next SNAC show is going to be a series of diptychs dealing with duality. It should be interesting to see what everyone comes up with. My idea is probably going to be around villany and virtue or vices and virtues. Thoughts?

On and a side note, here's a shot from a painting in progress. Lately I've been working on wood instead of canvas. I've gotta say, I like constructing these wood panels far more than I enjoy stretching a canvas. This piece is 24 x 96 all in acrylic. Been working on it for a couple of days now, should be interesting to see where it goes from here. Keep posted for more progress pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment